Monday, February 15, 2010

We Have a Court Date!!!

We got our court date today! Our big day is February 25...10 days from now!!! Woo hoo!!! We are very excited, but are trying not to get our hopes up too much as 50% of families do not pass court the first time through. Ethiopia is about 12 hours ahead of us...What this means is that on the night of February 24th (while we sleep...yeah right!) a judge in Ethiopia will be hearing our case and making the decision if T****** and M********* will be "officially" ours. Will you please join us in praying like crazy for us to have success the first time through? I think I will probably sleep during the day on February 24th, so I can be awake at night to pray and fast while the judge in Ethiopia makes his/her decision. We would LOVE. LOVE, LOVE, your prayer support!!!! It is crazy to think that in 10 days I could "officially" be the mom of 4!!!!!!!!!!!