skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pray for Us!
Will you be praying for us on Wednesday night? In Ethiopia on Thursday morning (they are about 12 hours ahead of us), a judge will be deciding if T****** and M********* will be ours forever! We are hesitantly excited because 50% of families to do not pass court the first time through. We are trusting God's plan and God's timing for our family. Wednesday night pray specifically for: our kid's birth mother to show up to court...she has a very long way to travel, for all of our paperwork to be filled out correctly and thoroughly, for our Power of Attorney to have everything she needs, for our court case to actually be heard and for the judge to be in a good mood! My heart is already leaping...I don't know how much sleep I will get Wednesday night!
Heidi, I know today is a BIG day and I don't want to make you more nervous than I know you already are but I wanted to take the time to say Good Luck & We are thinking about you & praying that your little darlings get to come home soon. We love you guys!!
ReplyDelete