Thursday, May 6, 2010

Almost Home One Month!



     I can't believe we have almost been home with our children from Ethiopia one month! Time is flying by! In the 3-1/2 weeks we have been home, we have had chicken pox for 2 of the weeks...I nice gift we discovered both of our kids brought home with them from Ethiopia.  :0)
     T and M are transitioning SO much better than we expected! We were prepared for things to be really hard...but other than the exhaustion we have with having 4 kids between the ages of 2 and 5...life is really good! I will give more details about this on our "official" one month home day.
     We received our credit card bills this week...something I was dreading. They included the last chunk of fees to our agency and all of our travel expenses. Of the close to $40,000 this process has cost us, we now have $17,000 in credit card debit. Yuck! At first, I felt sick, but when I look into the eyes of T and M and see their incredible smiles...I KNOW they are worth every dime of debt we have. They are true gifts and I would go through everything we have gone through for them a million times over! 


I am so excited to celebrate "Mother's Day" on Sunday as a Mom, Mama, and 
Mommy to 4!!!!!!


Enjoy some new pictures of our family!