Monday, April 12, 2010

We Are Home!

So sorry I have not updated this blog sooner! We were not able to access this while we were in Ethiopia and had to do our updates via Facebook only. We have been home for 2 full days now and things are going so well! I was expecting/prepared for things to be really difficult for a while, but am amazed by how well everyone is doing! The kids have been playing, laughing, running, and occassionally having a little spat (this is the new norm with 4 kids I am guessing)...it is like they have known each other for much longer than they have. They have all been taking naps at the same time, going to bed at the same time (8:30pm) and waking up around the same time (6:30am-ish). I did not think they would fall into the routine immediately...but it seems that they have! 


Since I was unable to update our blog while on the trip, I plan to post everyday for the next few days and create a post for each day of our trip and add picture highlights from each day. It was an incredible journey filled with amazing memories and experiences! Truly a blessed adventure that we praise God for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment